|Project Explore/Package Explore question [message #768899]
||Wed, 21 December 2011 02:27
| George Meng
Registered: December 2011
I am really new to Eclipse RCP development, so forgive me if my question is really stupid.
My environment: Eclipse 3.7 RCP on Windows 7 Enterprise.
I built a really basic RCP application in follow steps:
1) Install subClipse within Eclipse RCP
2) Create a new Plug-in project using "RCP Application with a view" template.
3) Create a basic product test.product
4) In Dependencies tab, add subClipse, test.application and required plug-ins, also add include optional dependencies when computing required plug-ins.
5) Export application
When I run the application, SVN works as expected. I can check out project from SVN. Now I have 2 questions:
1) When I switch to Project Explore, it only shows the project name, as shown below. How can I show the project like it does inside Eclipse IDE?
2) When I switch to Package Explore, it does better. However, the folder icon for the Package Explore tree is missing. How can I let the icon show up?
Thank you very much!
(Size: 5.97KB, Downloaded 223 times)
(Size: 7.19KB, Downloaded 211 times)
[Updated on: Wed, 21 December 2011 19:45]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01860 seconds