|Problem when signing product [message #766916]
||Fri, 16 December 2011 16:36
| Fabian Baboschi
Registered: December 2009
I have the following feature structure:
- feature.xml which only includes 2 features: com.subfeature version 0.0.0, org.eclipse.jdt version 0.0.0
- buckminster.cspex which contains the create.product ant task (from the bucky book)
- my.product defining a product named com.feature.product. my.product is a feature based product which contains only the com.feature.prod feature.
When I try to sign this, I get an error when creating the product saying (this is the only relevant part, the rest is just normal product creation stacktrace):
[ant] Software being installed: xxx (com.feature.product 2.5.0.qualifier)
[ant] Missing requirement: xxx (com.feature.product 2.5.0.qualifier) requires 'com.feature.prod.feature.group [2.5.0.qualifier]' but it could not be found
[ant] Application failed, log file location: buckminster-3.6.2/configuration/1323945355545.log
ERROR: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: build/product.ant:62: Java returned: 13
1. If I put inside the product the com.subfeature and org.eclipse.jdt features directly, the build works, but I need to put a really specific jdt version (3.6.2.r362_v20101117-0800-7z8XFW6FLFlmjJcvz03jyeFBLS_F) in the my.product file (not 0.0.0)...
2. Also, if I disable the signing (it's just the default signing with no added configuration), the build works.
What is wrong with this setup and why would the feature.group disappear only when I sign it?
Can I add some action before the signed.jars or before the create.product that would make it re-appear?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01458 seconds