|Re: There are no css files referenced from module or HTML [message #766847 is a reply to message #766814]
||Fri, 16 December 2011 14:35
| Konstantin Scheglov
Registered: July 2009
Anders Mathisen wrote on Fri, 16 December 2011 08:33|
I'm not able to get the windowbuilder use my css files in windowbuilder design view.
I have tried to reference the css files in all possible ways, HTML, ui.xml, gwt.xml and nothing seems to work.
I would very much appreciate answer to these questions:
1. how should an existing GWT project using uibinders be modified in order to make the windowbuilder design make use of my css file?
It should just work.
If not - post test case.
Anders Mathisen wrote on Fri, 16 December 2011 08:33
2. if I have more than one module in my project, how does window builder know which module the ui.xml module belongs to?
GWT Designer finds first parent folder with gwt module files.
Then it tries to select single module.
1. If file contains "gwtd.module.use" string (for example in XML comment), then it will be used.
2. If module has EntryPoint, then it will be used.
3. In other case first module returned by file system will be used, most probably first when sorted by name.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.17306 seconds