Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » There are no css files referenced from module or HTML(GWT problem with window builder)
There are no css files referenced from module or HTML [message #766814] Fri, 16 December 2011 13:33 Go to next message
Anders Mathisen is currently offline Anders MathisenFriend
I'm not able to get the windowbuilder use my css files in windowbuilder design view.

I have tried to reference the css files in all possible ways, HTML, ui.xml, gwt.xml and nothing seems to work.

I would very much appreciate answer to these questions:

1. how should an existing GWT project using uibinders be modified in order to make the windowbuilder design make use of my css file?

2. if I have more than one module in my project, how does window builder know which module the ui.xml module belongs to?

My eclipse/Google plugins are all updated.

Any help would be appreciated,
Anders Mathisen
Re: There are no css files referenced from module or HTML [message #766847 is a reply to message #766814] Fri, 16 December 2011 14:35 Go to previous message
Konstantin Scheglov is currently offline Konstantin ScheglovFriend
Anders Mathisen wrote on Fri, 16 December 2011 08:33
I'm not able to get the windowbuilder use my css files in windowbuilder design view.

I have tried to reference the css files in all possible ways, HTML, ui.xml, gwt.xml and nothing seems to work.

I would very much appreciate answer to these questions:

1. how should an existing GWT project using uibinders be modified in order to make the windowbuilder design make use of my css file?

It should just work.
If not - post test case.

Anders Mathisen wrote on Fri, 16 December 2011 08:33

2. if I have more than one module in my project, how does window builder know which module the ui.xml module belongs to?

GWT Designer finds first parent folder with gwt module files.
Then it tries to select single module.
1. If file contains "gwtd.module.use" string (for example in XML comment), then it will be used.
2. If module has EntryPoint, then it will be used.
3. In other case first module returned by file system will be used, most probably first when sorted by name.

Konstantin Scheglov,
Google, Inc.
Previous Topic:Part of Selection table binding problem
Next Topic:Swing - problem with GridBagLayout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:25:37 GMT 2024