Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Missing hyperlink when report loaded from hyperlink
Missing hyperlink when report loaded from hyperlink [message #765085] Tue, 13 December 2011 11:44 Go to next message
Don Wood is currently offline Don WoodFriend
In a particular BIRT report, I'm using a hyperlink in several of the column headings to provide sort functionality on the clicked column. The hyperlinks simply navigate to the report and include a parameter that is then used in the Sort to determine which column will be sorted. However, when the report reloads from the hyperlink, none of the hyperlinks exist any longer. The report is being presented in the BIRT Viewer. Also, I'm using BIRT 2.3.2.

Is there something obvious that I'm missing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don
Re: Missing hyperlink when report loaded from hyperlink [message #765139 is a reply to message #765085] Tue, 13 December 2011 13:54 Go to previous message
Don Wood is currently offline Don WoodFriend
For any who may read this, I've discovered what I did wrong. I copied code from the XML Source view of another report. This included the escape character for the ampersand so instead of "&" in my code, I had "&" which was causing the hyperlink to fail.

This was a "copy and paste" gotcha.
Previous Topic:Database Property Binding
Next Topic:xls output and wrong file format on Excel 2007
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:33:26 GMT 2024