|Clone, share... and next, question marks decorators ? [message #763166]
||Fri, 09 December 2011 09:39
| Harry Houdini
Registered: February 2010
What is what I do with EGit :
1. I clone with EGit a git remote depositery
2. As it is a C++ project, I run CMake to do a makefile project
3. I import the project in the C++ perspective as a makefile project
4. In the Project explorer, I do Team/Share project/Git
5. I select the .git in my clone's directory; Working directory is automatically set, I leave "Path within repository" blank, and I check the only choice in the list at the bottom of the window
All the files wich come from the depository are then tagged with the question mark decorator.
Are not they supposed to be tracked ?
The files which were generated by CMake after cloning have no decorator.
When I do "git status" on the command lines", all the "question marked" files are tagged as deleted, but not staged for commit.
It seems I don't understand some basis.
Thanks for help.
[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2011 09:40]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.07293 seconds