Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Cannot create ast with bindings
Cannot create ast with bindings [message #763089] Fri, 09 December 2011 06:22 Go to next message
Yash Goyani is currently offline Yash GoyaniFriend
I am trying to create an ast with bindings from a java source from a char[]. I figured out that the environment settings will have to be set when doing so. But when i run the code it throws a null pointer exception.

Can anyone provide a sample example of a similar code or guidelines as to how to set
the entries in the classpath and the sourcepath?

Thanks
Re: Cannot create ast with bindings [message #763224 is a reply to message #763089] Fri, 09 December 2011 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yash Goyani is currently offline Yash GoyaniFriend
Can anyone simply provide with information as to what is to be provided in the classpath and the sourcepath????
Re: Cannot create ast with bindings [message #763278 is a reply to message #763224] Fri, 09 December 2011 13:41 Go to previous message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam KandulaFriend
classpath should point to the classfolder or the jars. sourcepath should point to the folder containing the sources.
Previous Topic:Attaching marker (error decorator) to resource fires IResourceDelta.CHANGED event
Next Topic:Customize add unimplemented method in eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:06:48 GMT 2024