|Java GUI / RCP / RAP Developer [message #761640]
||Tue, 06 December 2011 19:32
| Missing name Mising name
Registered: March 2011
A rapidly growing ERP software company is looking for a Great Java developers to help build functionality and support our system. Would be willing to train the right candidate on RCP and RAP architecture.|
What we offer: A fast paced and flexible environment that lets you to utilize your creativity to build business applications using cutting edge technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build technical enhancements based on functional and technical specifications.
- Create operational and financial reports for end users using Actuate's BIRT reporting tool.
- Build interfaces into the system utilizing API's from various 3rd party applications and B2B portals.
- Provide recommendations for application architecture and design.
- Work with testing and documentation groups to ensure that created features function appropriately and are documented for end users.
Technical Skills Needed:
• 5+ years Java and GUI Development.
• Experience with Eclipse RCP & SWT framework.
• MySQL, Hibernate and SQL knowledge.
• Familiarity with Web Service interfaces.
• Actuate's Birt reporting tool or other B.I. Applications
• Knowledge of standard testing methodologies and practices.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or accounting.
• Experience with ERP, Inventory and accounting practices a plus.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to take code from design to production.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work within a team environment.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com (info at rpcsoftware dot com)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01689 seconds