Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Eugenia] Change node's image after a changing of an attribute
[Eugenia] Change node's image after a changing of an attribute [message #759728] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:04 Go to next message
giovi disanto is currently offline giovi disanto
Hi,
I've made my editor and following "image instead of shape" tutorial i use some images to represent my nodes in the diagram. i want to ask if there is a way to change image of a node at runtime if an attribute of its related element change. For example if the attribute isStart change to true, node's image change....
Re: [Eugenia] Change node's image after a changing of an attribute [message #759740 is a reply to message #759728] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris Kolovos
Hi,

This should help: http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/eugenia-nodes-with-runtime-images/

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Change node's image after a changing of an attribute [message #759766 is a reply to message #759740] Tue, 29 November 2011 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
giovi disanto is currently offline giovi disanto
hi Dimitris,
i had alredy read this tutorial and seems example code allow users to change an image but not to change an image in relationship with a change of an attribute.... is simply to modify to do this?
Re: [Eugenia] Change node's image after a changing of an attribute [message #759767 is a reply to message #759766] Tue, 29 November 2011 21:41 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris Kolovos
The image in the article depends on the value of the imagePath attribute - I suspect that it should be straightforward to extract a subset of the code to use in your case.

Cheers,
Dimitris

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2011 21:42]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:how the gmf editor supports a constraint in the ecore model
Next Topic:[EGL] How to add a content type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 18 12:01:52 GMT 2014