Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » "The resource is a duplicate ... and was not copied to the output folder"
"The resource is a duplicate ... and was not copied to the output folder" [message #759630] Tue, 29 November 2011 12:06 Go to next message
Jesper Eskilson is currently offline Jesper EskilsonFriend
We're getting a bunch of these warnings when building headlessly in
Buckminster:

> The resource is a duplicate of src/com/iar/common/projectimport/ui/.svn/format and was not copied to the output folder

The warnings appears in projects which has multiple source folders. I
can work around the warnings by explicitly excluding the .svn folders
from the classpath in the project's .classpath file.

I tried to install the subclipse component in my headless Buckminster,
but that did not have any effect on this problem.

Shouldn't Buckminster (at least with subclipse support enabled) be aware
of .svn folders and automatically exclude them from build?

--
/Jesper
Re: "The resource is a duplicate ... and was not copied to the output folder" [message #759651 is a reply to message #759630] Tue, 29 November 2011 13:49 Go to previous message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
On 2011-11-29 13:06, Jesper Eskilson wrote:
> We're getting a bunch of these warnings when building headlessly in Buckminster:
>
>> The resource is a duplicate of src/com/iar/common/projectimport/ui/.svn/format and was not copied to the output folder
>
> The warnings appears in projects which has multiple source folders. I can work around the warnings by explicitly
> excluding the .svn folders from the classpath in the project's .classpath file.
>
> I tried to install the subclipse component in my headless Buckminster, but that did not have any effect on this problem.
>
> Shouldn't Buckminster (at least with subclipse support enabled) be aware of .svn folders and automatically exclude them
> from build?
>
It should indeed. Not sure why it doesn't. A bugzilla with an example that reproduces this would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren
Previous Topic:Exclude test classes from jar file
Next Topic:headless Buckminster build fails with "Unbound classpath container" on OSX Lion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:47:19 GMT 2024