Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » How to build a project with "./configure && make"(To build a project with "./configure && make")
How to build a project with "./configure && make" [message #759084] Sat, 26 November 2011 07:16 Go to next message
chun-yi  is currently offline chun-yi Friend
I downloaded a open source tetris game and it says that to build the project, I need to type "./configure && make" under the project directory.

I typed it in the terminal and built it successfully. But I didn't know how to do the same thing with Eclipse.

I right the Makefile in the Project Explore -> Make Targets -> Build -> Add a new one with target mane be "tetris" and build command "./configure && make", but the result was "(Cannot run program "configure": Unknown reason)".
Re: How to build a project with "./configure && make" [message #759289 is a reply to message #759084] Mon, 28 November 2011 09:43 Go to previous message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel MuellerFriend
Looks like your build command is executed in the wrong path. You can define the build path in Project Properties->C/C++ Build (Build location). Here you also overwrite the default build command if you like.

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Previous Topic:C++ Build problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Topic:transfer CDT project from linux to windows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:47:45 GMT 2024