|Sr. Software Engineer (Eclipse RCP) [message #757639]
||Sun, 20 November 2011 23:22
| Daniel Parrillo
Registered: January 2011
Job Posting URL |
Our client, located in Alameda, CA, is a healthcare business that uses knowledge of human variability to provide new tests and services to personalize disease management. Their Products business develops and manufactures molecular diagnostic products. Their services business is a high complexity CLIA certified laboratory that offers over 25 clinical diagnostic tests. Their heart centers are staffed with medical professionals who use results from testing at BHL to work with patients, under their physician's direction, to develop customized regimens for exercise, nutrition, stress management and therapy compliance.
Supporting these businesses, our internal research and partnering activities fuel the development of new diagnostic tests for personalizing disease management in our products and/or services
We're looking for a senior software testing engineer to test commercial applications that are the key components of Our client's molecular diagnostic test kits. This is a "hands-on" position. In-depth Knowledge and experience of software testing automation is a must.
We're looking for a senior Java developer to build a commercial application that is the key component of Our client's molecular diagnostic test kits. The application is a "thick" client application that is based on Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP).
This is a "hands-on" senior developer position. You will be responsible for the design and development of a set of Eclipse plug-ins. In-depth Knowledge and experience of the Eclipse RCP is a must.
• Design, implement, and unit test thick applications in Java following an agile software development process
• Utilize innovative approaches to problem solving
• Generate high quality engineering documents
• Perform deign/code reviews
Requires knowledge and skills normally acquired through the successful completion of Bachelor's or Master's Degree (B.S./M.S.) in related discipline, or equivalent experience. Typically requires at least 5 years of directly relevant work experience.
• Extensive experience with programming in Java
• Hands-on experience using Eclipse RCP and GUI libraries including SWT and JFace
• Expert-level understanding of design patterns
• Knowledge of Eclipse EMF
• Ability to translate screen design into well-designed Eclipse RCP plug-ins
• Ability to work in a demanding, rapid iterative development environment
• Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills
Big Plus Skills:
• Experience working under FDA Quality System Regulations
• Knowledge of some aspect of molecular biology
• OOAD, UML, Design Patterns
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Familiarity with Software version control and build tools (CVS, SVN, Ant, Maven)
• Automated Unit Testing (JUnit, TestNG, or other tools)
Interested ??? Send chronological resume submittal to:
Strategi LLC - Union Square, San Francisco
LinkedIn.com Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/strategi
SF Job Recruiting Examiner: http://www.examiner.com/x-19521-SF-Job-Recruiting-Examiner
Check out the Bay Area Software Engineers (BASE) Group's Virtual Job Fair FREE to employers and Software Engineer Candidates: http://www.meetup.com/software/events/36424372/
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01574 seconds