Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Export Eclipse Plugins Error
Export Eclipse Plugins Error [message #756549] Mon, 14 November 2011 09:38
andreea  is currently offline andreea Friend
Hi,
I have a fairly basic plugin (similar to the hello world example) that I try to export.
However, I get the following error:

/user_data/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/temp/org.eclipse.pde.container.feature/assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.linux.gtk.x86_64.xml:88: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/user_data/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/temp/org.eclipse.pde.container.feature/assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.linux.gtk.x86_64.xml:103: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/user_data/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/temp/org.eclipse.pde.container.feature/assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.linux.gtk.x86_64.xml:26: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/user_data/workspace/com.dneg.adddocs/build.xml:389: Problem: failed to create task or type eclipse.versionReplacer
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

The following error occurred while executing this line:
/user_data/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/temp/org.eclipse.pde.container.feature/assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.linux.gtk.x86_64.xml:103: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/user_data/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/temp/org.eclipse.pde.container.feature/assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.linux.gtk.x86_64.xml:26: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/user_data/workspace/com.dneg.adddocs/build.xml:389: Problem: failed to create task or type eclipse.versionReplacer
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

I have double, even triple checked everything is according to the eclipse tutorial..
I don't seem to see what the problem is..
What has ANT got to do with my build.xml file? I thought eclipse automatically does it so I didn't need to write any code.. or am i completely missing something?

Any little help would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Previous Topic:creating a plugin project programmatically
Next Topic:Re: Custom LaunchShortcut, debugger does not link source
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Nov 23 22:29:58 GMT 2014