|SAP Lab Bulgaria is looking for an Eclipse Plug-in Developer [message #755432]
||Tue, 08 November 2011 13:44
| Kaloyan Raev
Registered: July 2009
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
There is an open position for Eclipse Plug-in Developer at SAP Labs Bulgaria. The position is for Sofia, Bulgaria. Remote work option is not available - applicants must be able to move to the office in Sofia. |
If you are interested, please apply to the official job posting on this link.
For convenience I copy the text here too.
DEVELOPER / SENIOR DEVELOPER FOR THE JAVA PLATFORM
LOCATION: Sofia, Bulgaria
WORK AREA: Software - Design and Development
EXPECTED TRAVEL: 0% - 10%
CAREER STATUS: Professional
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular Full Time
REFERENCE CODE: BG-54888776-EN-11-002
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our mission is to define and develop a Java Platform-as-a-Service for building, deploying and managing enterprise applications in the Cloud. The Platform is based on open source and open standards and offers environment for application development, testing, deployment and hosting, as well as application services such as identity management, persistence and connectivity. The Developer/Senior Developer will be working in an agile development team responsible for building powerful, easy & intuitive Eclipse tools for the Platform, and providing superior application developer experience.
Are you passionate about programming and a born problem solver? Are you creative and curious about new technologies, widgets and the future of IT? Do you want to play an active role in defining and implementing the next generation application development environment? We have a place for a person just like you!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Active participation in the development process
* Ensure high quality of delivered software
* Strong contribution to team development towards building a high performance team
* Interact with stakeholders to gather relevant information, feedback and evangelize our product
* Channel the received feedback and actively provide suggestions to the product owner
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* BS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or related field
* Strong Java background
* Experience in Eclipse plug-in development
* Problem-solving and analytical skills
* Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
* Excellent team player, with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work, self-motivated and driven
* Fluency in English
* Minimum 3 years of development experience
* Experience with any of these is a definite advantage: Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF), Web Tools Platform (WTP), Java EE, web services, Apache build tools (ant, maven)
* History of involvement in open-source communities and projects is appreciated
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Please note that SAP only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the job application process should contact HR Direct (Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: email@example.com, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02378 seconds