Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Creating a SysML model(How to use Papyrus 1.12.3 to create a SysML model)
Creating a SysML model [message #754840] Fri, 04 November 2011 15:10 Go to next message
Wagner  is currently offline Wagner Friend
Hi,

I'm quite new using Papyrus and I'm having a hard time trying to create a SysML model. That's how far I've got: I've created an UML model and applied the SysML profile to it. Everything seems ok, but I couldn't figure out how to add SysML diagrams or elements. I could find how to create UML diagrams and elements. I also found the way to add SysML's sterotypes to elements (I haven't tried stereotyping an UML diagram). Is that the way to create a SysML model? I mean, I should create UML diagrams and elements and then stereotype them with SysML profile? If that's the way, how could I create elements specific to SysML (e.g. parametric diagram)?

Thanks a lot for the help,
Wagner
Re: Creating a SysML model [message #755194 is a reply to message #754840] Mon, 07 November 2011 16:16 Go to previous message
Arthur Daussy is currently offline Arthur DaussyFriend
Hi,

I think for you the best way to have a SysML model is create it from scratch.
To do so use the following instructions:
1. New -> other..
2. Papyrus Project
3. Give the wanted name
4. Next
5. Select SysML model
6. Next
7. Select the diagram you want to start with
8. Finish
9. From now in the "Model Explorer" view (Papyrus perspective) you should be able to add SysML Diagrams.

To learn more about MDT Papyrus feel free to visit :
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/usersTutorials/usersTutorialsIndex.php

Regards
Previous Topic:Updating the diagram files (.di) after changing the UML
Next Topic:How to detect property changes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Nov 26 06:55:25 GMT 2014