|Re: Sr. RCP / Java Developer [message #754258]
||Tue, 01 November 2011 16:48
| Missing name Mising name
Registered: March 2011
A rapidly growing ERP software company is looking for a senior Eclipse RCP / Java developers to help build functionality and support our system. |
What we offer: A fast paced and flexible environment that lets you to utilize your creativity to build business applications using cutting edge technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Building technical enhancements based on functional and technical specifications.
Create operational and financial reports for end users using Actuate's BIRT reporting tool.
Build interfaces into the system utilizing API's from various 3rd party applications and B2B portals.
Provide recommendations for application architecture and design.
Work with testing and documentation groups to ensure that created features function appropriately and are documented for end users.
Technical Skills Needed:
• 5+ years Java and GUI Development.
• Experience with Eclipse RCP & SWT framework.
• MySQL, Hibernate and SQL knowledge.
• Familiarity with Web Service interfaces.
• Actuate's Birt reporting tool or other B.I. Applications
• Knowledge of standard testing methodologies and practices.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or accounting.
• Experience with ERP, Inventory and accounting practices a plus.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to take code from design to production.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work within a team environment.
Please forward resumes to info at rpcsoftware dot com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01592 seconds