Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » missing org.eclipse.jet(After installing the JET SDK)
missing org.eclipse.jet [message #754232] Tue, 01 November 2011 14:29 Go to next message
Murray Beaton is currently offline Murray BeatonFriend
I installed the JET SDK via Helios update site, ie. download.eclipse.org/releases/helios. After completion, I restarted Eclipse, and proceeded to create a JET Transformation Project via File->New. The project has several errors all relating to the fact it could not find "org.eclipse.jet" as indicated by the plugin dependencies error marker. As a result, JET2Writer, JET2Context, JET2Template, etc. are all not found. I would have thought this plugin to be with the SDK?
Re: missing org.eclipse.jet [message #754255 is a reply to message #754232] Tue, 01 November 2011 16:19 Go to previous message
Paul Elder is currently offline Paul ElderFriend
Murray:

I'm not sure what is going on. I have just done a quick smoke test that verified that I was able to install JET from the Helios site. I used:

* The Eclipse 3.6.2 SDK ZIP
* an IBM JVM (1.6-based)
* On the Helios update site, I selected on JET SDK, and let p2 find everything else (parts of EMF and UML2)

I then did a successful smoke test: created a JET project and ran it against an input.

One suggestion. You are reporting compile errors, in particular, a missing org.eclipse.jet plug-in. Is it possible that org.eclipse.jet is not in your target platform?

Paul
Previous Topic:[acceleo 3.2] dependency problem with jar
Next Topic:Acceleo: Get an Activity from Operation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:29:34 GMT 2024