Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Timeout problem
Timeout problem [message #753906] Sun, 30 October 2011 14:24 Go to next message
domc Mising name is currently offline domc Mising nameFriend
I'm fairly new to using Eclipse and having trouble setting up Xdebug to work correctly on my local server (using MAMP).

I think I have set it up correctly having found various helpful articles on the web

-I've configured the php.ini file within MAMP to turn on Xdebug, point to the right file location use port 9001
-I've configuered preferences in eclipse to use the MAMP PHP version, to look at port 9001 for the debugger, to use Xdebug etc.

When I run or debug a file, it seems to work correctly. I.e. I can step through code and it brings up a completed Joomla screen at a certain point.

However the debug session stops after 45 secs and I get the message:

[directory pathname on local server]....index.php/XDEBUG_SESSION_START=ECLIPSE_DBGP&KEY=13199828067401

Page load failed with error: The request timed out.

Is there something I can change in Eclipse to stop this as it seems to be an Eclipse generated error? Or any help on this gratefully received. Cheers, Domc

[Updated on: Sun, 30 October 2011 14:25]

Report message to a moderator

icon9.gif  Re: Timeout problem [message #1731499 is a reply to message #753906] Fri, 06 May 2016 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
刘美 胜奇 is currently offline åˆ˜ç¾Ž 胜奇Friend
Me the same issue!
Re: Timeout problem [message #1800481 is a reply to message #1731499] Sat, 29 December 2018 16:30 Go to previous message
Alain Desbouvrie is currently offline Alain DesbouvrieFriend
I have the same issue. It seems no answer was given...

I understand the command --launcher.timeout <value> should be placed some where. But I hav enot understood where.

I tried to place
--launcher.timeout <600> in the eclipse.ini file, in the config.ini file but the result was an eclipse launch error.

I am pretty sure the answer is an easy one for whom knows it !
Previous Topic:Eclipse PHP: variable undefined when array
Next Topic:Cannot create a php-synchronized project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:29:13 GMT 2024