Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » Error InterfaceRealization and values upper- lower
Error InterfaceRealization and values upper- lower [message #749671] Tue, 25 October 2011 11:09
Flower Missing name is currently offline Flower Missing nameFriend
If anyone can help I thank you tremendously!

- ** The problem is I can not read the InterfaceRealization relationship classes in the UML model input the transformation, therefore we can not draw the
- ** Interfaces it implements. The problem is, as in the case of upper-Bound coming empty values ​​for more
- ** In the model are setpoint. Here also something strange happens when we created the model we set the InterfaceRealization instance and tells us
- ** OwnedMember the relationship class is a namespace InterfaceRealization opposition are not mutually seteadas
- ** And how they are created by the program to perform the analysis, and also on the other side are read-only attributes
- ** We can not change by hand. The same goes for the relation "feature" of the interface and "featiringClassifier" of operation of the class

Here is the unfinished transformation and pureba comments

- Rule for Class Transformation to JavaClass

rule Class2JavaClass extends Classifier2Type{

from e: UML2! Class - (not e.isService ())
to s: JAVA! JavaClass (

superclass <- e.generalization -> collect (c | c.general) -> asSequence (),
- name <- e.generalization -> collect (c | c.general) -> first (). name,--!! SEE! q I had put a cabbage in java, how to not take me first q
nestedType <- e.nestedClassifier,
constructor <- e.getConstructorMethods (),--,
- implements <- UML2! InterfaceRealization.allInstances () -> collect (elem | elem.contract)
Implemented <- e.clientDependency -> select (a | a.oclIsKindOf (UML2! InterfaceRealization)) -> collect (c | c.contract)
-
- interface <- e.clientDependency-> select (a | a.oclIsKindOf (UML2! Abstraction))
- implements <- e.clientDependency -> collect (c | c.contract)
)
}

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2011 11:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Error Profile ATL transformation
Next Topic:[ATL] iterate() operation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:19:02 GMT 2024