Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » what maven artefact for (DynamicJaxbContext with xsd) ...jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata
what maven artefact for (DynamicJaxbContext with xsd) ...jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata [message #736141] Thu, 13 October 2011 16:14 Go to next message
moritz du is currently offline moritz duFriend
i have problems on finding the right maven artifact to create a "DynamicJaxbContext".

I get "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata"

a similar problem occurs if i try to generate static jaxb with Eclipse' built in Tool (generating jaxb from xsd, checking "use moxy as jaxb provider"). it say that necessary classes are missing in classpath. (if i use the commandline tool from downloaded zip the generation is working.)

at the moment i got ..moxy, ..core, ..asm and ..antl (all version 2.3) on class path (as maven dependencies) but the only dependency in pom is "org.eclipse.persistence.moxy".

so what dependency to add and from which repository to get moxy working within my maven project.

thx in advance
Re: what maven artefact for (DynamicJaxbContext with xsd) ...jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata [message #736811 is a reply to message #736141] Fri, 14 October 2011 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moritz du is currently offline moritz duFriend
sorry for double post - don't know how this happened
Re: what maven artefact for (DynamicJaxbContext with xsd) ...jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata [message #741387 is a reply to message #736141] Wed, 19 October 2011 13:37 Go to previous message
Rick Barkhouse is currently offline Rick BarkhouseFriend
Hello,

The Dynamic JAXB portion of EclipseLink is not currently available as a separate maven artifact. What you can do though is get the full EclipseLink jar through maven, this will contain the Dynamic JAXB component (as well as core, moxy, etc)

The criteria for accessing the eclipselink.jar through maven is as follows:

<groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
<artifactId>eclipselink</artifactId>
<version>2.3</version>

Hope this helps,

Rick
Previous Topic:Problem with @OneToMany from an @Embeddable
Next Topic:Controlling column order when creating tables with ddl-generation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:37:14 GMT 2024