Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » what maven artefact for (DynamicJaxbContext with xsd) ...jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata(can't create Dynamic jaxb context with xsd - class not found Exception)
what maven artefact for (DynamicJaxbContext with xsd) ...jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata [message #736127] Thu, 13 October 2011 16:14
moritz du is currently offline moritz duFriend
i have problems on finding the right maven artifact to create a "DynamicJaxbContext".

I get "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.dynamic.metadata.SchemaMetadata"

a similar problem occurs if i try to generate static jaxb with Eclipse' built in Tool (generating jaxb from xsd, checking "use moxy as jaxb provider"). it says that necessary classes are missing in classpath. (if i use the command line tool from downloaded zip the generation is working.)

at the moment i got ..moxy, ..core, ..asm and ..antl (all version 2.3) on class path (as maven dependencies) but the only dependency in pom is "org.eclipse.persistence.moxy".

so what dependency to add and from which repository to get moxy working within my maven project.

thx in advance

[Updated on: Thu, 13 October 2011 16:15]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Cached Ordered Lists have null inserted during 2nd update
Next Topic:orm.xml - customizing table name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:19:57 GMT 2024