|Improved error handling for next STEM release [message #735095]
||Mon, 10 October 2011 22:35
| Stefan Edlund
Registered: July 2009
We have improved the error handling code in STEM to make it easier for users to detect when they have composed an invalid scenario.|
The following errors are now detected and an (NLS externalized) message dialog
shows up when attempting to run the scenario:
1. When a population model is missing the static population labels, e.g. the
user forgot to add a population initializer or a model containing the
population labels from the STEM library.
2. When an infector (or inoculator) fails to find either the region to infect
or the disease it's suppose to infect with. This goes for infectors read from
external data files too.
3. When a disease initializer fails to either find the region to initialize or
the disease to initialize
4. When the external population initializer fails to initialize a population
due to a bad data file or a referenced region missing in the model.
5. When a disease model fails to find the population model label needed to
create and initialize the necessary disease model labels.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03698 seconds