Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » blueprint extender does not activate appclication context
blueprint extender does not activate appclication context [message #734441] Fri, 07 October 2011 19:38 Go to next message
Christian Hanster is currently offline Christian HansterFriend
Hello,

I have a problem with the blueprint extender. I have a testbundle with a spring applicationContext (with a osgi service in it).
When I now start the bundle with all dependencies the applicationContext is not created. I do not understand this problem because when I look into the equinox console with "ss" I can see that both bundles are active.

Hopefully someone can help me.
Christian

Edit: I found my mistake Smile When starting the osgi-bundles some important bundles for spring have not started. So it could not work.
Thank you.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 October 2011 22:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: blueprint extender does not activate appclication context [message #734849 is a reply to message #734441] Mon, 10 October 2011 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Glad you got sorted. Note that Virgo provides additional diagnostics for Spring DM/blueprint, so running on the Virgo kernel instead of raw Equinox might have helped you get to the bottom of your problem faster.
Re: blueprint extender does not activate appclication context [message #734971 is a reply to message #734849] Mon, 10 October 2011 14:51 Go to previous message
Christian Hanster is currently offline Christian HansterFriend
Ok,
that's an interesting idea but i I need Equinox in the moment because it is an Eclipse e4 application Wink

Christian

Previous Topic:How to setup Persistence Service using DS and CM ?
Next Topic:Spring-OSGi with Mule ESB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:40:17 GMT 2024