Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Epsilon] File modified outside the editor
[Epsilon] File modified outside the editor [message #723854] Fri, 09 September 2011 17:04 Go to next message
Horacio Hoyos is currently offline Horacio HoyosFriend

Hello,

For some reason after working some time on any of the Epsilon editors (text) I start getting an error message after I save the file:

Upadate Conflict
The file "my file" has been changed on the file system. Do you want to override the changes made in the file system?

I would think the editor changes something in the file after I save it, so when i try to save it again there are "changes in the file system". I haven't been able to narrow down the cause of this behavior, but I think it has something to do with copy/paste inside the Epsilon editors.

Regards,

Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez
EngD Student
University Of York
Re: [Epsilon] File modified outside the editor [message #724871 is a reply to message #723854] Tue, 13 September 2011 11:49 Go to previous message
Louis Rose is currently offline Louis RoseFriend
Hi Horacio,

I'm afraid that I've not seen this error before. What version of Eclipse and Epsilon you're using (see [1] for help on finding this information) and what operating system?

If you do find a way of recreating the problem, do let us know so that we can investigate.

Cheers,
Louis.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Previous Topic:Using Epsilon in Java
Next Topic:[EuGENia] Nodes with images
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Nov 28 19:55:14 GMT 2014