|Re: IOException with exported Acceleo project [message #724379 is a reply to message #724365]
||Mon, 12 September 2011 08:45
Registered: August 2011
The line was not in the build.acceleo, it is now. As a consequence, I do not get the error again, but nothing is generated, and the error log remains empty, so is the console.
My plugins are correctly installed as plugins in my main Eclipse instance, and I properly uninstalled them before the reinstallation.
I do not understand what's happening.
EDIT : I tried to re-export my projects as plugins, with the same process, and it now works. I had put the 'outputFolder' line after the 'sourceFolder' line, and now it is below. Don't know if it comes from this modification. Thanks anyway !
[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2011 12:43]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01869 seconds