|Re: BIRT report into the browser [message #723203 is a reply to message #723148]
||Thu, 08 September 2011 03:49
Registered: July 2011
i do something like below, maybe it can help you.|
- I download BIRT runtime.
- Extract it and get the folder which named "WebViewerExample"
- I copy this "WebViewerExample" to "TomcatInstall"/webapps/
- So in the webapps folder i have "WebViewerExample" folder now.
- then i put the report.rptdesign into "WebViewerExample" folder
- running the tomcat server
- call the report like this "http://localhost:8080/WebViewerExample/frameset?__report=report.rptdesign" from browser
rosario portoghese wrote on Wed, 07 September 2011 16:22
I am new to BIRT, I am confused about many features and tools. I realized a report with BIRT composed of 4 pages with tables getting data from a db (MySQL) and simple charts. I have the file report.rptdesign.
I would like that some users access to the report with a browser.
I already installed TomCat and I can access .war BIRT examples through tomcat.
To show my report in a browser does I have get .war file? If yes how I can get it?
Again sorry being not clear but I have no clear ideas!
Thanks in advance for your help.
[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2011 03:51]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02109 seconds