|Extension Point for New VNC Connections [message #617]
||Tue, 17 February 2009 13:21
Registered: July 2009
I have been working with tml VNC plug-in already for sometime and it
looks better and better. Thank you!
I would like to add a new requirement for the project. I don't know
whether there is a specific place for requirements that's why I'm using
this mailing list.
Actually, my requirement can be split in two parts:
1. As a user of VNC client I would like it allow me to save connection
details. I would expect it to work as Run../Debug.. buttons in Eclipse,
but located on the view toolbar.
2. As a developer of an Eclipse plug-in which uses VNC client I want to
add predefined VNC connections. I guess, an extension point would be a
good solution for this. The extension mechanism should allow to perform
1. check whether certain connection can be established. In this
step I would check that devise is connected to PC.
2. prepare for connection. Here I could start vnc server on
device. This step could return VNC connection details.
3. connection stopped. Notify plug-in that connection has been
Please, let me know how to proceed with this requirements. I can also
implement them by myself and send you patches. Lets just agree that we
are not spending time implementing same things in different places.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.12066 seconds