Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Error loading file: ... The feature 'DFSResource' is not a valid feature
[ATL] Error loading file: ... The feature 'DFSResource' is not a valid feature [message #719239] Fri, 26 August 2011 13:54 Go to next message
Sergey  is currently offline Sergey Friend
Hi all,

I tried to load OWL.ecore (from UML to OWL of ATL Transformations Zoo) as an input model for my transformation (both using ant tasks and Eclipse configuration for latest ATL version) but got the following error:

----------
BUILD FAILED
E:\Projects\Galileo Projects\ATL Transformations\Ecore2SynthesisApply-atl.xml:19: Error loading file:/E:\Projects\Galileo Projects\ATL Transformations\Metamodels\OWL.ecore: The feature 'DFSResource' is not a valid feature
----------

But OWL model contains no such feature. It contains 'RDFSResource' class.
For some reason class name with first symbol being cut is considered as a feature.

I also have a similar problem with loading my own model as an input model. The error was as follows:

-------------
BUILD FAILED
E:\Projects\Galileo Projects\ATL Transformations\Ecore2SynthesisApply-atl.xml:19: Error loading file:/E:\Projects\Galileo Projects\ATL Transformations\Metamodels\Synthesis.ecore: The feature 'alues' is not a valid feature
-------------

As in case of OWL, my model contains no 'alues' features, but contains several 'values' features and 'Values' subpackage.
Again, for some reason, a name with first symbol being cut is considered as a feature name.

I tried to load these models with some earlier ATL Bundle (1.0.0) and they were loaded successfully.

Could someone please cast light on these strange errors?

Thanks in advance.
Re: [ATL] Error loading file: ... The feature 'DFSResource' is not a valid feature [message #719882 is a reply to message #719239] Mon, 29 August 2011 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sergey  is currently offline Sergey Friend
Solved.
Re: [ATL] Error loading file: ... The feature 'DFSResource' is not a valid feature [message #779716 is a reply to message #719882] Mon, 16 January 2012 11:41 Go to previous message
Anderson Ledo is currently offline Anderson LedoFriend
Hi, Sergey!

I'm having the same problem now. I would appreciate if you would tell us how did you solve it.

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,

Anderson Ledo
Campina Grande, Brazil
Previous Topic:Inject multiple XML records
Next Topic:Qvto Trace file through Java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:05:09 GMT 2024