|French Characters in HTML report [message #719190]
||Fri, 26 August 2011 06:32
| sam va
Registered: July 2011
We are using BIRT Viewer (Report) tags to display in paginated HTML. The rptDocument contains the right charcterset, b'cos the PDF and excel comes fine. But in HTML, they are not showing up in the right way. The DB charset is WE8MSWIN1252.|
We tried the following
1. Setting the charset to UTF-8/windows-1252 in meta tags of the jsp where we include the report tag.
2. In the servlet, where we call the jsp of report, we have set the request encoding to Cp1252
3. Set the locale to FR_CA in the report tag
But still its not working.
FYI, it works well in the default BIRT viewer.
Any pointers will help us.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02571 seconds