|Freelance plugin development contract [message #719034]
||Thu, 25 August 2011 21:05
| Rohit Sethi
Registered: July 2009
Hello, I'm looking for somebody to help us build the plugin which is prototyped here (I'm new so I can't post a link - check out youtube / watch?v=eTFlMDN04xE|
This plugin will connect to an SD Elements server, collect a set of security requirements, and display the appropriate requirements dependent on the context the developers are in. Each requirement will have a rule that determines whether or not it should be displayed for the code currently on screen. Valid rule types include:
* File type: what is the type of the current file (e.g. ".jsp", ".java", ".xml")
* Regex: search for a regular expression within a file (e.g. "(auth)*")
* instanceof: Is this class an instance-of a particular type? Note this means checking the class and any of its parent classes / interfaces (e.g. extends Servlet, implements ServletFilter)
* imports: does this class import a specific library with wildcard matching? Note this means checking the class and any of its parent classes (e.g. import java.sql.*)
* Namespace: Does this XML file include a specific namespace? (e.g. xmlns="blah")
We have the prototype code available, but it's basically garbage built to simply demonstrate the future capability. We need somebody to work with us in an agile manner (i.e. over several iterations) to make this into a real product.
We prefer somebody based in Toronto, Canada and who has experience with plugin development. We need them to start ASAP. We're okay with either full-time work hours or evenings/weekends.
References and previous plugin work required.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01619 seconds