Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Eclipse Bug(Eclipse have apparently got a bug.)
Eclipse Bug [message #718749] Thu, 25 August 2011 08:51 Go to next message
Max  is currently offline Max Friend
Hello, so lately i've been learning Java coding and i have stumbled upon a big problem, which i have aswell searched around on google to solve, the problem lies in that when i try to "run" my programs with Eclipse, it tells me it wants to "Ant Build" and after that nothing happens - aswell in the error log department whenever i try to move javadoc into the little "console table" as i like to call it, it tells me "Unhandled Event Loop Exception" Now to me this is a big problem since i need a program that can run the java codes, so i can test them out.

The other programmers who had the same problem had solved them, but as i did the exact same thing - nothing worked out that way, and i still had the problem, i've got the newest eclipse, JDK, and JRE. So i should not have had any problems by far? And my system settings, well i dont know...

Contact me by mail prefered; x-flow@hotmail.com - or just leave a message in here, i will try to watch this forum.
Re: Eclipse Bug [message #718753 is a reply to message #718749] Thu, 25 August 2011 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max  is currently offline Max Friend
Ok so, i think i solved it but i found another problem; here is the code im writing- and under it i will post the "error" in the console table.

import java.util.Scanner;

class Apples{
public static void main (String args[]){
Scanner bucky = new Scanner(System.in);
double fnum, snum, answer;
System.out.println("Enter First Num");
fnum = bucky.nextDouble();
System.out.println("Enter Second Num");
snum = bucky.nextDouble();
answer = fnum + snum;
System.out.println(answer);
}
}

Here is the Error, my friend tells me its because that it cannot find the util scanner, but its allready implemented in the java? And besides its at the correct destination folder so it has no reason not to be able to find it?

load native agent library by full pathname
-javaagent:<jarpath>[=<options>]
load Java programming language agent, see java.lang.instrument
-splash:<imagepath>
show splash screen with specified image
(no subject) [message #718761 is a reply to message #718749] Thu, 25 August 2011 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max is currently offline MaxFriend
Ok so, i think i solved it but i found another problem; here is the code im writing- and under it i will post the "error" in the console table.

import java.util.Scanner;

class Apples{
public static void main (String args[]){
Scanner bucky = new Scanner(System.in);
double fnum, snum, answer;
System.out.println("Enter First Num");
fnum = bucky.nextDouble();
System.out.println("Enter Second Num");
snum = bucky.nextDouble();
answer = fnum + snum;
System.out.println(answer);
}
}

Here is the Error, my friend tells me its because that it cannot find the util scanner, but its allready implemented in the java? And besides its at the correct destination folder so it has no reason not to be able to find it?

load native agent library by full pathname
-javaagent:<jarpath>[=<options>]
load Java programming language agent, see java.lang.instrument
-splash:<imagepath>
show splash screen with specified image
Re: (no subject) [message #719083 is a reply to message #718761] Fri, 26 August 2011 02:44 Go to previous message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam KandulaFriend
Are you using any -javaagent or -agentpath options in your command line that runs this program?
Previous Topic:Internal Compiler Error (Java)
Next Topic:Eclipse debugger freezes during "step over"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:54:44 GMT 2024