Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » OCL » creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application
creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #718449] Wed, 24 August 2011 11:23 Go to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising name
Messages: 501
Registered: June 2011
Senior Member
Hi,

I have created ecore in standalone application and now i want to create genmodel from ecore and want to genrate code from genmodel. Please guide me. Is there any tutorial or help avaiable?

Warmest Regards,
Re: creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #718550 is a reply to message #718449] Wed, 24 August 2011 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed Willink
Messages: 4037
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi

This is not an OCL question. You will probably get more help from the
EMF newsgroup.

You may find the MWE scripts in org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build useful,
since they are what I use to auto-generate much of the new model-based
OCL code from UML via Ecore to Java.

Regards

Ed Willink


On 24/08/2011 12:23, ModelGeek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created ecore in standalone application and now i want to
> create genmodel from ecore and want to genrate code from genmodel.
> Please guide me. Is there any tutorial or help avaiable?
>
> Warmest Regards,
Re: creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #718568 is a reply to message #718550] Wed, 24 August 2011 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Philipp Zech is currently offline Philipp Zech
Messages: 96
Registered: July 2009
Member
On 08/24/2011 06:22 PM, Ed Willink wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is not an OCL question. You will probably get more help from the
> EMF newsgroup.
>
> You may find the MWE scripts in org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build useful,
> since they are what I use to auto-generate much of the new model-based
> OCL code from UML via Ecore to Java.
>
> Regards
>
> Ed Willink
>
>
> On 24/08/2011 12:23, ModelGeek wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created ecore in standalone application and now i want to
>> create genmodel from ecore and want to genrate code from genmodel.
>> Please guide me. Is there any tutorial or help avaiable?
>>
>> Warmest Regards,
>
as already posted in the eclipse.tools.emf group, see this link:
http://www.vogella.de/articles/EclipseEMF/article.html
it is a complete tutorial on how to use EMF to create ecore models,
genmodels and furtheron java code
Re: creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #718735 is a reply to message #718568] Thu, 25 August 2011 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising name
Messages: 501
Registered: June 2011
Senior Member
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, http://www.vogella.de/articles/EclipseEMF/article.html does not provide help to generate code from standalone application.

I want to generate code from standalone application, I have created ecore model in standalone application and i would like to generate code from ecore in the same standalone application.

please guide me!

Regards,
Re: creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #718740 is a reply to message #718735] Thu, 25 August 2011 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed Willink
Messages: 4037
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi

Please refrain from duplicating the same thread in two different newsgroups.

Regards

Willink

On 25/08/2011 09:15, ModelGeek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply,
> http://www.vogella.de/articles/EclipseEMF/article.html does not
> provide help to generate code from standalone application.
>
> I want to generate code from standalone application, I have created
> ecore model in standalone application and i would like to generate
> code from ecore in the same standalone application.
>
> please guide me!
>
> Regards,
>
Re: creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #718746 is a reply to message #718740] Thu, 25 August 2011 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising name
Messages: 501
Registered: June 2011
Senior Member
Hi,

sorry for posting duplicate threads!

Regards,
Re: creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #718748 is a reply to message #718746] Thu, 25 August 2011 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising name
Messages: 501
Registered: June 2011
Senior Member
Hi,

how could i access org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build?

regards,
Re: creating genmodel and generating code from genmodel in standalone application [message #719110 is a reply to message #718748] Fri, 26 August 2011 04:59 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed Willink
Messages: 4037
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 25/08/2011 09:51, ModelGeek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how could i access org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build?
>
> regards,
An individual file may be accessed as e.g.
http://git.eclipse.org/c/mdt/org.eclipse.ocl.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build/src/org/eclipse/ocl/examples/build/GeneratePivotModel.mwe2,
or the entire repository at
git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mdt/org.eclipse.ocl.git.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:Support for OCL constraints in a particular profile of UML.
Next Topic:External OCL document
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 03 04:40:32 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03699 seconds