|Drupal Developer [message #718187]
||Tue, 23 August 2011 14:43
| Wayne Beaton
Registered: July 2009
Eclipse Drupal Developer|
The Eclipse Foundation is looking for a Drupal developer for a permanent opportunity located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The successful candidate will be initially tasked with assisting in the design and implementation of an entirely new Drupal 7-based website for project management at eclipse.org. Ongoing responsibilities include the continued development and maintenance of this and other web properties at eclipse.org.
* Design, implementation, and ongoing development of a new Drupal-based project management website.
* Ongoing development, maintenance, and support for existing eclipse.org web properties.
Required skills and experience:
* Minimum of 5 years of web development experience.
* Expert knowledge of Drupal, including development of custom modules and themes.
* Structured programming experience.
* Experience with source code management tools such as CVS, SVN and Git.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Ability to prepare complete, concise, and understandable technical documentation.
Additional skills (nice to have):
* Familiarity with LDAP and Drupal Organic groups is an asset.
* Familiarity with SugarCRM and Drupal data syncing is also an asset.set.
Please send your resume to Wayne Beaton (email@example.com)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03875 seconds