Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Babel » When will be released a new Babel version?
When will be released a new Babel version? [message #717861] Mon, 22 August 2011 14:49 Go to next message
Jose Renato is currently offline Jose RenatoFriend
Hi,

I'm developing a RCP based project and I have to translate the Eclipse plugins to portuguese (br), but, I want to contribute to the Babel Project.

I did some translations at:
htt p://babel.eclipse.org/babel/translate.php

But, I'm wondering:

How much time I have to wait until the version, that has my translations, to be release?

I need to get the translated version (that has my translations) right away, because I need to release this translated version to my clients.

Thanks

PS.: I could make the translations on my machine, creating and modifying the plugin fragments locally, but, how could I upload this translations to the Babel Project? (and, doing this locally, the other versions of the projects that I'm translating, that has the same strings, would not be affected).
Re: When will be released a new Babel version? [message #718512 is a reply to message #717861] Wed, 24 August 2011 15:06 Go to previous message
Jose Renato is currently offline Jose RenatoFriend
I'm using the Babel Nightly Builds to get the latest version of the translations.

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/
Previous Topic:Can anybody use fragments-of-fragments?
Next Topic:How can I get back to english version?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:48:33 GMT 2024