Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo 3.1] Can't run Acceleo Module
[Acceleo 3.1] Can't run Acceleo Module [message #716148] Tue, 16 August 2011 15:03 Go to next message
Norman  is currently offline Norman Friend
Hi,

i tried the new Acceleo 3.1 Version, included in Topcased 5 and everytime i start a Module i get a stack Overflow, with no reasons. If i'm trying to Debug, i get a Problem with org.eclipse.core.ressources.

I don't know whats the Reason, all Modules running on 3.0.

Is this a known problem?

Greetings,
Norman
Re: [Acceleo 3.1] Can't run Acceleo Module [message #716170 is a reply to message #716148] Tue, 16 August 2011 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mariot Chauvin is currently offline Mariot ChauvinFriend
Le 16/08/2011 17:03, Norman a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> i tried the new Acceleo 3.1 Version, included in Topcased 5 and
> everytime i start a Module i get a stack Overflow, with no reasons. If
> i'm trying to Debug, i get a Problem with org.eclipse.core.ressources.
>
> I don't know whats the Reason, all Modules running on 3.0.
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Greetings,
> Norman

Could you provide us the error log ?

Regards,

Mariot
--
Mariot Chauvin @ Obeo

Blog : http://mariot-thoughts.blogspot.com
Twitter :http://twitter.com/mchv
Professional support : http://obeo.fr/pages/maintenance-and-support/
Re: [Acceleo 3.1] Can't run Acceleo Module [message #716339 is a reply to message #716170] Wed, 17 August 2011 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could it be, that he has a problem with recursive imports? after last at there are like 300 errors(org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.parser.ast.CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.isRecursiveImports(CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.java:338)).

In another Project he says that he cant find *.emtl. Whats emtl?

java.lang.StackOverflowError
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.MinimalEObjectImpl.eDynamicClass(MinimalEObjectImpl.java:677)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.MinimalEObjectImpl.eClass(MinimalEObjectImpl.java:683)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.EcoreUtil.getID(EcoreUtil.java:3308)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.getURIFragment(ResourceImpl.java:658)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.getURIFragment(XMLResourceImpl.java:550)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.EcoreUtil.getURI(EcoreUtil.java:2925)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.parser.ast.CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.isRecursiveImports(CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.java:333)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.parser.ast.CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.isRecursiveImports(CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.java:338)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.parser.ast.CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.isRecursiveImports(CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.java:338)

Session Data:

eclipse.buildId=I20110613-1736
java.version=1.6.0_01
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.reporting.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product -product org.eclipse.epp.package.reporting.product

error for emtl not found

java.io.IOException: 'Modell_Checker.emtl' not found
at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.initialize(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:409)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.ide.ui.launching.strategy.AcceleoLaunchOperation.run(AcceleoLaunchOperation.java:123)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2344)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2326)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.ide.ui.launching.strategy.AcceleoPluginLaunchingStrategy.launch(AcceleoPluginLaunchingStrategy.java:225)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.ide.ui.launching.strategy.AcceleoPluginLaunchingStrategy.launch(AcceleoPluginLaunchingStrategy.java:128)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.ide.ui.launching.AcceleoLaunchDelegate.launch(AcceleoLaunchDelegate.java:51)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:854)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:703)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:928)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1132)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2011 05:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo 3.1] Can't run Acceleo Module [message #716365 is a reply to message #716339] Wed, 17 August 2011 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

Quote:
In another Project he says that he cant find *.emtl. Whats emtl?

".emtl" files are compiled Acceleo modules (".mtl" files). They can be found in the output directory ("bin" by default). Acceleo modules are compiled and the Acceleo engine needs those ".emtl" files to launch the generation.

Quote:
org.eclipse.acceleo.internal.parser.ast.CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.isRecursiveImports(CST2ASTConverterWithResolver.java:333)

This is a known bug of Acceleo 3.1 that has been fixed for the next release, somewhere in your project you have this situation:

Module A import Module B
Module B import Module C
Module C import Module B

When compiling the Module "A", we compute the imports of the Module B and there goes the stack overflow. You can fix the problem by removing the cycle in your imports.

Quote:
error for emtl not found
java.io.IOException: 'Modell_Checker.emtl' not found

Since the compilation crashed in a StackOverflow, it's normal that all the modules have not been compiled.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com
Acceleo Documentation: http://docs.obeonetwork.com/acceleo

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2011 07:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo 3.1] Can't run Acceleo Module [message #716441 is a reply to message #716365] Wed, 17 August 2011 12:23 Go to previous message
thanks, problem solved
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] strange behaviour of Acceleo
Next Topic:[ACCELEO3] Tab,Tabulator problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Nov 22 00:19:00 GMT 2014