Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Adding Sequence Flow to BPMN2 Editor(Adding SequenceFlow to BPMN 2 Editor Created Exception Figure is not a child.)
Adding Sequence Flow to BPMN2 Editor [message #714683] Thu, 11 August 2011 09:16 Go to next message
Guru  is currently offline Guru Friend
Hello ,

I am developing BPMN2 Editor using GEF . I have used BPMN2 EMF Models. As of Now i can able to drag and drop shapes to Editor from Palette. When i add sequence flow between BPMN Shapes I got Figure is not a child error and also my other BPMN Shapes are not added to the editor. For a SequenceFlow in its edit part i returned PolyLineConnection as its Figure. IndexOutOfBoundsException gets throwed in AbstractGraphicalEditPart . Please Suggest what is going wrong?

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2011 09:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Adding Sequence Flow to BPMN2 Editor [message #718413 is a reply to message #714683] Wed, 24 August 2011 08:55 Go to previous message
Karthikeyan Missing name is currently offline Karthikeyan Missing nameFriend
Hi,
If the above mentioned error occurs, problem with be in the modelchildren return list of the parent edit part. Connection should not be in the modelchildren return list, since it should be one layer above the shapes layer.

Regards,
Karthikeyan
Previous Topic:[ZEST] using a Composite as GraphNode
Next Topic:Adding a child edit part ???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:13:18 GMT 2024