Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » IAM (Eclipse Integration for Apache Maven) » Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence
Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence [message #6775] Wed, 26 March 2008 14:17 Go to next message
Gilberto Caetano de Andrade is currently offline Gilberto Caetano de Andrade
Messages: 44
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi again,

I'm trying to execute my project through "Run as"-> JUnit, but the dbunit
plugin isn't called.
While executing it through "Maven 2"->Execute Goal, give me this error:
Errors during Maven execution

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in
the plugin manager executing goal
'org.codehaus.mojo:dbunit-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:operation' : Mojo
execution failed.
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeG oalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:551)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeT askSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute( DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:149)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody0(DefaultMav en.java:223)
at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody1$advice(Def aultMaven.java:304)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:1)
at
org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody4( MavenEmbedder.java:880)
at
org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody5$ advice(MavenEmbedder.java:304)
at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedde r.java:1)
at
org.devzuz.q.maven.embedder.internal.EclipseMaven.executeReq uest(EclipseMaven.java:279)
at
org.devzuz.q.maven.embedder.internal.EclipseMavenRequest.run (EclipseMavenRequest.java:71)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Mojo
execution failed.
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:571)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeG oalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:544)
... 11 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing
database operation: CLEAN_INSERT
at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:110)
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:549)
... 12 more
Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: inventario_categoria
at
org.dbunit.database.DatabaseDataSet.getTableMetaData(Databas eDataSet.java:192)
at
org.dbunit.operation.DeleteAllOperation.execute(DeleteAllOpe ration.java:98)
at
org.dbunit.operation.CompositeOperation.execute(CompositeOpe ration.java:67)
at org.dbunit.ant.Operation.execute(Operation.java:183)
at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:101)
... 13 more

Any limitation here?

Gilberto
Re: Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence [message #6789 is a reply to message #6775] Thu, 27 March 2008 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carlos Sanchez is currently offline Carlos Sanchez
Messages: 40
Registered: July 2009
Member
Running the tests from Run as - JUnit wont invoke Maven, so dbunit
plugin wont be called

When you run Maven you can see either in the stack trace or in the Maven
Events view the output from Maven. For what I see it fails to do a clean
insert because the table inventario_categoria doesnt exist

> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
> executing database operation: CLEAN_INSERT
> at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:110)
> at
>
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:549)

>
> ... 12 more
> Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: inventario_categoria
> at



Gilberto wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I'm trying to execute my project through "Run as"-> JUnit, but the
> dbunit plugin isn't called.
> While executing it through "Maven 2"->Execute Goal, give me this error:
> Errors during Maven execution
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error
> in the plugin manager executing goal
> 'org.codehaus.mojo:dbunit-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:operation' : Mojo
> execution failed.
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeG oalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:551)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeT askSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute( DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:149)
>
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody0(DefaultMav en.java:223)
> at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody1$advice(Def aultMaven.java:304)
>
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:1)
> at
> org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody4( MavenEmbedder.java:880)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody5$ advice(MavenEmbedder.java:304)
>
> at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedde r.java:1)
> at
> org.devzuz.q.maven.embedder.internal.EclipseMaven.executeReq uest(EclipseMaven.java:279)
>
> at
> org.devzuz.q.maven.embedder.internal.EclipseMavenRequest.run (EclipseMavenRequest.java:71)
>
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Mojo
> execution failed.
> at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:571)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeG oalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:544)
>
> ... 11 more
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
> executing database operation: CLEAN_INSERT
> at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:110)
> at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:549)
>
> ... 12 more
> Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: inventario_categoria
> at
> org.dbunit.database.DatabaseDataSet.getTableMetaData(Databas eDataSet.java:192)
>
> at
> org.dbunit.operation.DeleteAllOperation.execute(DeleteAllOpe ration.java:98)
> at
> org.dbunit.operation.CompositeOperation.execute(CompositeOpe ration.java:67)
> at org.dbunit.ant.Operation.execute(Operation.java:183)
> at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:101)
> ... 13 more
>
> Any limitation here?
>
> Gilberto
>
>
>
Re: Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence [message #6810 is a reply to message #6775] Thu, 27 March 2008 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abel Mui is currently offline Abel Mui
Messages: 247
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Gilberto,

Gilberto wrote:

> I'm trying to execute my project through "Run as"-> JUnit, but the dbunit
> plugin isn't called.

Run as > JUnit invokes the default JUnit support in Eclipse, so no maven
plug-ins are run.

> While executing it through "Maven 2"->Execute Goal, give me this error:
> Errors during Maven execution

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in
> the plugin manager executing goal
> 'org.codehaus.mojo:dbunit-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:operation' : Mojo
> execution failed.
...
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing
> database operation: CLEAN_INSERT
...
> Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: inventario_categoria

Seems like the table was not created.

> Any limitation here?

There's no known limitation with dbunit, but we'd like to increase our
integration with *unit plugins (starting with Surefire,
http://tinyurl.com/36npkz).

Yours,
Abel.
Re: Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence [message #17442 is a reply to message #6810] Thu, 05 March 2009 15:17 Go to previous message
Gilberto Caetano de Andrade is currently offline Gilberto Caetano de Andrade
Messages: 44
Registered: July 2009
Member
Is there a way I can see the tests log like we see on eclipse console
while running "Run As -> JUnit Test"?

IAM only shows this:

5:05:31 PM BRT Starting Starting phaseExecution test
5:05:31 PM BRT Starting Starting mojoExecution surefire:test
5:05:31 PM BRT info Surefire report directory:
/home/gilberto/dev/eclipse-config/workspace/gfi/core/target/ surefire-reports
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished mojoExecution surefire:test
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished phaseExecution test
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished projectExecution Financas e Inventario -
Core
Id: com.gilbertoca.gfi:gfi-core:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
task-segment: [clean, test]
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished mavenExecution
/home/gilberto/dev/eclipse-config/workspace/gfi/core
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished reactorExecution
/home/gilberto/dev/eclipse-config/workspace/gfi/core

Sometimes we need increase the log to find some problem!

Regards,

Gilberto C. Andrade
Analista de Sistemas/DBA
www.secad.to.gov.br
www.jroller.com/gilbertoca
Re: Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence [message #565490 is a reply to message #6775] Thu, 27 March 2008 12:23 Go to previous message
Carlos Sanchez is currently offline Carlos Sanchez
Messages: 40
Registered: July 2009
Member
Running the tests from Run as - JUnit wont invoke Maven, so dbunit
plugin wont be called

When you run Maven you can see either in the stack trace or in the Maven
Events view the output from Maven. For what I see it fails to do a clean
insert because the table inventario_categoria doesnt exist

> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
> executing database operation: CLEAN_INSERT
> at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:110)
> at
>
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:549)

>
> ... 12 more
> Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: inventario_categoria
> at



Gilberto wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I'm trying to execute my project through "Run as"-> JUnit, but the
> dbunit plugin isn't called.
> While executing it through "Maven 2"->Execute Goal, give me this error:
> Errors during Maven execution
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error
> in the plugin manager executing goal
> 'org.codehaus.mojo:dbunit-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:operation' : Mojo
> execution failed.
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeG oalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:551)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeT askSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute( DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:149)
>
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody0(DefaultMav en.java:223)
> at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody1$advice(Def aultMaven.java:304)
>
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:1)
> at
> org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody4( MavenEmbedder.java:880)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody5$ advice(MavenEmbedder.java:304)
>
> at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedde r.java:1)
> at
> org.devzuz.q.maven.embedder.internal.EclipseMaven.executeReq uest(EclipseMaven.java:279)
>
> at
> org.devzuz.q.maven.embedder.internal.EclipseMavenRequest.run (EclipseMavenRequest.java:71)
>
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Mojo
> execution failed.
> at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:571)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeG oalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:544)
>
> ... 11 more
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
> executing database operation: CLEAN_INSERT
> at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:110)
> at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(Def aultPluginManager.java:549)
>
> ... 12 more
> Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: inventario_categoria
> at
> org.dbunit.database.DatabaseDataSet.getTableMetaData(Databas eDataSet.java:192)
>
> at
> org.dbunit.operation.DeleteAllOperation.execute(DeleteAllOpe ration.java:98)
> at
> org.dbunit.operation.CompositeOperation.execute(CompositeOpe ration.java:67)
> at org.dbunit.ant.Operation.execute(Operation.java:183)
> at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo .java:101)
> ... 13 more
>
> Any limitation here?
>
> Gilberto
>
>
>
Re: Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence [message #565556 is a reply to message #6775] Thu, 27 March 2008 12:37 Go to previous message
Abel Mui is currently offline Abel Mui
Messages: 247
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Gilberto,

Gilberto wrote:

> I'm trying to execute my project through "Run as"-> JUnit, but the dbunit
> plugin isn't called.

Run as > JUnit invokes the default JUnit support in Eclipse, so no maven
plug-ins are run.

> While executing it through "Maven 2"->Execute Goal, give me this error:
> Errors during Maven execution

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in
> the plugin manager executing goal
> 'org.codehaus.mojo:dbunit-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:operation' : Mojo
> execution failed.
...
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing
> database operation: CLEAN_INSERT
...
> Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: inventario_categoria

Seems like the table was not created.

> Any limitation here?

There's no known limitation with dbunit, but we'd like to increase our
integration with *unit plugins (starting with Surefire,
http://tinyurl.com/36npkz).

Yours,
Abel.
Re: Test goal with DbUnit plugin dependence [message #568465 is a reply to message #6810] Thu, 05 March 2009 15:17 Go to previous message
Gilberto Caetano de Andrade is currently offline Gilberto Caetano de Andrade
Messages: 44
Registered: July 2009
Member
Is there a way I can see the tests log like we see on eclipse console
while running "Run As -> JUnit Test"?

IAM only shows this:

5:05:31 PM BRT Starting Starting phaseExecution test
5:05:31 PM BRT Starting Starting mojoExecution surefire:test
5:05:31 PM BRT info Surefire report directory:
/home/gilberto/dev/eclipse-config/workspace/gfi/core/target/ surefire-reports
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished mojoExecution surefire:test
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished phaseExecution test
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished projectExecution Financas e Inventario -
Core
Id: com.gilbertoca.gfi:gfi-core:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
task-segment: [clean, test]
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished mavenExecution
/home/gilberto/dev/eclipse-config/workspace/gfi/core
5:05:35 PM BRT Finished Finished reactorExecution
/home/gilberto/dev/eclipse-config/workspace/gfi/core

Sometimes we need increase the log to find some problem!

Regards,

Gilberto C. Andrade
Analista de Sistemas/DBA
www.secad.to.gov.br
www.jroller.com/gilbertoca
Previous Topic:An internal error occurred during: "Enabling/Disabling 1 Maven 2 project".
Next Topic:This file is derived. Do you really want to edit it?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Aug 21 14:02:33 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01829 seconds