|Eclipse RCP Developer - San Diego [message #711158]
||Fri, 05 August 2011 20:40
Registered: August 2011
Position Title: Software Engineer |
Dept #/Name: Software Development
Location: Torrey Pines
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development and testing of software for use in genetic research and diagnostics areas. The software engineer will work with the software technical lead, software developers and testers to create Software Requirement Specifications and enhance the existing application through the addition of features and bug fixes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs and develops software in Java using Eclipse.
• Tests and debug software.
• Adheres to software development processes and procedures for regulatory compliance.
• Interacts with developers and scientists to define requirements for software products.
• Creates and reviews software requirements, designs and implementations.
• Documents software.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in industry is required.
• Software Engineer with 3 years developing Java GUI applications is required.
• Experience with unit test development is required.
• Experience working in a design control environment (e.g. using ISO 13485, ISO 9001) is highly preferred.
• Experience with Eclipse plugin development including Hibernate and Spring is highly preferred.
• Experience with Scrum development is highly preferred.
• Experience creating software designs is preferred.
• Experience in the biotech industry is preferred.
• Experience with DOORs/JIRA is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Expert in the following languages and technologies: Java.
• Knowledgeable in the following languages, technologies or methodologies is highly desired: Hibernate, Spring, Scrum, DOORs/JIRA, unit testing, ISO 13485 or ISO 9001.
• Experience in structured software development processes.
• Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers and programmers. Any background in the biotech industry would be an advantage.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work assigned with this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
This position requires person to work from San Diego Office.
Contract duration 9 months.
Please Email resumes directly to email@example.com
[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2011 20:32]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01902 seconds