|Eclipse RCP Developer - Ireland [message #708894]
||Wed, 03 August 2011 09:09
| Eclipse Recruiter
Registered: August 2011
Eclipse RCP Developer|
This is an initial 6month contract position with the view to renewal.
I've just placed a guy last week on a similar contract for 6months with a 3 month extension. Contractors on this site tend to renew contracts multiple times.
The client is a large telecoms company based in Ireland.
They are happy to conduct telephone interviews for candidates not based in Ireland and they will offer the position based on a strong phone interview if they find the right candidate.
Note the client will NOT consider remote workers for this position.
• Experience in user interface design using Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) is the main competence requirement.
• This is important, otherwise there is a big ramp up to learn the RCP part.
• This means using the JFACE and SWT parts of RCP to design user interfaces.
• In general most of our work involves designing new user interfaces and fixing bugs, so general experience building user interfaces would be good, and be familiar with aspects like usability.
Ideally they want someone with around 6 years software development experience:
* User interface design using Eclipse RCP (Jface and SWT)
* Strong core Java skills
Excellent rates on offer.
Senior Resourcing Specialist
Sabeo Contracting Services Ltd
DD: +353 (0) 1 4064651
Main: +353 (0) 1 4064600
[Updated on: Mon, 08 August 2011 14:24]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02442 seconds