Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » how to make AND operation between two conditions in EmfFacet
how to make AND operation between two conditions in EmfFacet [message #707125] Mon, 01 August 2011 09:13 Go to next message
barthelemy  is currently offline barthelemy Friend
Hi everybody,

currently, i'm able to precise with condition a value of a customfeature in uiCustom file.I would like to know how i can associate several conditions to the same value or i would like to know, how i can do AND operation between my conditions.

thanks for your answers
Re: how to make AND operation between two conditions in EmfFacet [message #708219 is a reply to message #707125] Tue, 02 August 2011 15:28 Go to previous message
Fabien Giquel is currently offline Fabien GiquelFriend
Hi Barthelemy,

thanks for your interest in EMF Facet features.
Unfortunately you may attach only one Query condition to one conditional feature value(FeatureValueCase.condition multiplicity is [1] in customization metamodel).

I do not know if it may work in your use case : as a work around you may inverse conditions. Considering A AND B = NOT(NOT A OR NOT B), you may specify (NOT A) as a first FeatureValueCase and (NOT B) as a second one with some "default/blank" value, and put your wished feature value (for A AND B) directly on the feature ("edit feature value..." button).

Else, you will have to write some agregation Query which calls your two leaf queries, and use it as a condition.

You are free to fill some bugzilla https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMFT.facet for asking the enhancement.

Regards,
Fabien.

----------------------------------------------------
Fabien GIQUEL
R&D Engineer
Mia-Software
rue Nina Simone
44000 NANTES
----------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic:Issues with Modicso 0.9
Next Topic:Error in installation MoDisco
Goto Forum: