Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » How to set Text to a IEditorInput used in MultiPageEditor
How to set Text to a IEditorInput used in MultiPageEditor [message #705082] Fri, 29 July 2011 12:06 Go to next message
bunta Choudhary is currently offline bunta ChoudharyFriend
I created a MultiPageEditor and there I added 3 pages.
I added CSS Editor StructuredTextEditor inside MultiPageEditor at index 1, Now I want to add some random IFile content inside this editor likely to be string, but addPage only takes iEditorInput, so how to resolve this kind of scenario.
Quote:
If don't want to use getEditorInput() , I want to set some random CSS text inside the editor.
Re: How to set Text to a IEditorInput used in MultiPageEditor [message #1422145 is a reply to message #705082] Fri, 12 September 2014 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dagmamwi Neway is currently offline Dagmamwi NewayFriend
Hello bunta Choudhary!

Have you got the answer for this post?, if so could you pls post it here, I am passing through in similar problem.

Thanks
Re: How to set Text to a IEditorInput used in MultiPageEditor [message #1440640 is a reply to message #705082] Wed, 08 October 2014 16:41 Go to previous message
Fabio Zaccantte is currently offline Fabio ZaccantteFriend
Hi

Someone can help me, my doubts are 2

1) An is about save 2 page at MultiPageEditor, 1 page is graphic and others is class EditorPart.

What i need have to save the 2 pages, someone has an example

2) I need of drag drop a graphic within another.

Follows my project, but could not drag drop a graphic within another and to save i think that i not did do right.

Regards,
Fabio.
  • Attachment: fontes.7z
    (Size: 515.14KB, Downloaded 7 times)
Previous Topic:Check box to be inserted for each node in the tree
Next Topic:Doubt about save at MultiPageEditor and drag drop a graphic within another
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Dec 22 23:00:46 GMT 2014