|Target Management: Monday, 13th of June, first conference call at 9am Pacific [message #580]
||Fri, 10 June 2005 13:41
| Martin Oberhuber
Registered: July 2009
The agenda proposed by Rudolf Frauenschuh for monday's Target Management|
conference call has been accepted as proposed. The call is on Monday, June
13 at 9:00 am Pacific time (the first posting's subject was wrong while the
contents was correct). Everyone interested in Target Management is cordially
invited, listeners as well as potential contributors.
Dial-In: 1-800-559-1193 (US only)
or 1-630-424-7745 (US and international)
To get into the subject, the Project Creation Review Slides on
http://eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-dsdp/index.html have a very nice slide
on Target Management. Note that while the web link still suggests a
proposal, DSDP has been accepted by the Eclipse Board as a top-level project
in the meantime.
Here is the agenda again for reference:
* get to know interested people, "who is who"
- requirements, possible applications of Target Management
* collect feedback regarding the use cases
- clarify where necessary
- add/elaborate where necessary
* collect feedback:
- who knows existing frameworks that might be worth looking
at in the context of TM (e.g. ECF, EMF)
- who has existing code that might be migrated into TM?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01577 seconds