|Cadence is looking for a full-time Eclipse Developer in San Jose [message #702769]
||Tue, 26 July 2011 19:26
| Missing name Missing name
Registered: October 2010
We're looking for a motivated Eclipse Plugin developer at cadence, the position is based in San Jose, CA. This is a great opportunity to work on a cool new System Level Design product. Passing along the job description. I'm not a recruiter, but I work on the project and this will be a really great position for the right person:|
Sr Software Engineer, ESL Tool Development
Motivated and experienced software engineers are sought to join cadence's highly talented R&D team focused on innovative ESL solutions and the development of state-of-the-art software development and hardware simulation tools for multiple platforms.
BS-CS/CE/EE with 8+ years industry experience with GUI development using Java and Eclipse. MS degree preferred.
• C/C++ programming expertise.
• Experience developing portable code for an Eclipse-based system.
• Strong Java development, Eclipse plug-in development, SWT experience/knowledge, and Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) development.
• Track record with complex multi-developer projects (100k+ LOC) with sophisticated code revisioning systems such as CVS or Clearcase.
The following experience is also desired:
• Embedded software programming and debugging.
• Use of Gcc and Gdb.
• TCL scripting
• Past work on IDE, EDA, or scientific computing tools and frameworks.
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and must be able to work well in a tight-knit team and develop maintainable, high quality code using a strict development methodology.
Position can be located in San Jose, Ca.
Cadence offers a very aggressive financial compensation program, equity participation, and outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and ESPP programs. For immediate consideration and more information on this and other cadence opportunities, please contact Don Galloway of our Corporate Staffing Group at 770-663-4490 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Or you can email me directly: email@example.com, and I can tell you more about the position.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02461 seconds