|Re: No SCM connector For Subclipse ?? [message #702069 is a reply to message #698635]
||Mon, 25 July 2011 19:29
Registered: July 2011
You can check out the project using Subclipse. Afterwards, right click on the project and choose:|
* Configure > Convert to Maven Project
* Maven > Update Project Configuration
* Maven > Update Dependencies
If you have a multi-module project and want Maven to recognize all the sub-modules, then after the above steps do:
* Delete the project from within Eclipse, BUT DO NOT DELETE FROM DISK!
* Choose menu File > Import > Maven > Existing Maven Project with your project
And Eclipse will automatically create a Maven enabled Java project for each module.
[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2011 19:35]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01915 seconds