Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » "Confirm Disable Builder" Dialog -how to access?
"Confirm Disable Builder" Dialog -how to access? [message #692498] Mon, 04 July 2011 15:18 Go to next message
David  is currently offline David Friend
I can't seem to get any access to the "Confirm Disable Builder" dialog with SWTBot.

Right click on a project and select "properties -> Builders", then deselect a builder and the "Confirm Disable Builder" should appear.

Nothing I do seems to allow SWTBot to access this dialog -- also, the who SWTBot process seems to hang up until I manually click the "OK" or "Cancel" buttons on this dialog (ie: SWTBot doesn't do the usual "timeout" with this dialog active.)

Sorry, not really a "Java developer", and have been away from SWTBot for a month or so, so I may be missing something real simple, but I've been able to access other dialogs similar to this with no problem, and as far as I know I am using the same techniques.

Thanks

Re: "Confirm Disable Builder" Dialog -how to access? [message #694259 is a reply to message #692498] Fri, 08 July 2011 08:18 Go to previous message
Benjamin Ratiarisolo is currently offline Benjamin RatiarisoloFriend
This will not really help, but I reproduced this issue: the dialog pops just fine, but trying to close it through the OK button does not work.

I didn't find the eclipse class/plug-in that handles this specific dialog, and had not much time to investigate, so I can't say more.

--
Benjamin Ratiarisolo
IBM ODM Decision Server Rules - Software Developer
IBM Software - France Lab
Previous Topic:How to check RCPmail "Open in New Window" ?
Next Topic:SWTBot with dialog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:54:19 GMT 2024