|accurate .project file reference on linked resources [message #689469]
||Mon, 27 June 2011 13:18
| Szczepan Faber
Registered: July 2009
I'm a toolmaker & I'm integrating with Eclipse by generating the .project files. I'm looking for accurate reference of the .project xml, precisely I'm interested in linked resources. I found good deal information in the official docs. However, it seems that the documentation on the linked resources is somewhat incorrect. For example:
- link.type seems to be meaningful also for locationURI ('1' - for variable-augmented link, '2' - for virtual folders)
- link.location is not used when linked resource is resolved via variable. In that case the link.locationURI is used.
Hence I have some questions:
1. is there any other, more accurate docs on the linked resources somewhere?
2. are link.location and link.locationURI mutually exclusive?
3. if locationURI is actually used for files "outside of local file system" how do create such link?
I would greatly appreciate any hints or comments
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01592 seconds