Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Add and Delete a Compartment Dynamically
Add and Delete a Compartment Dynamically [message #686666] Wed, 22 June 2011 17:21
vincent988923 is currently offline vincent988923Friend
Hi, I still cannot resolve my problem about changing the background color of a node dynamically in simulation. Several people gave me some great ideas, but I have tried every solution and it doesn't work to me. So please, if anyone know the answer, please allow me to discuss with you for several minutes on line by mail or gtalk or msn...

It's a little urgent right now. My tutor want to avoid the problem by adding a COMPARTMENT node with different color in the NODE so that we can just delete and add the COMPARTMENT dynamically in order to change the color. It seems ridicule, but it's my last choice if nobody answers to me Sad

Right now, if anybody know how to change the background color of a node dynamically, please tell me the DETAIL. Or if someone know how to add and delete a compartment, please tell me the DETAIL also. You can seed me email (vincent988923@gmail.com) if it doesn't disturb you.Smile

Thank you very very much.
Merci Beaucoup

Vincent

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2011 17:25]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:GMF Databaseconnection Issue
Next Topic:GMF Diagram Partitioning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:53:13 GMT 2024