Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Amalgam » Feedback from Eclipse Modeling Package(This topic is a placeholder for any end user feedback related to the Eclipse Modeling Package )
Feedback from Eclipse Modeling Package [message #675723] Wed, 01 June 2011 09:59 Go to next message
Cedric Brun is currently offline Cedric BrunFriend
As the project lead of Amalgam I'm constantly looking for feedback from users to improve the Eclipse Modeling package.

It might be adopter outlining their usages or even non-adopter outlining why they are not using it Wink

This forum topic is a placeholder for this feedback and is referenced from the website and the Eclipse welcome page.

http://cedric.brun.io news and articles on eclipse and eclipse modeling.
Re: Feedback from Eclipse Modeling Package [message #776550 is a reply to message #675723] Sun, 08 January 2012 18:44 Go to previous message
Elvis Dowson is currently offline Elvis DowsonFriend
Hi,
I'm reading the book "Eclipse Modeling Project - A Domain Specific Language Toolkit", and find that the Amalgam DSL Toolkit is not supported for either Eclipse Helios or Indigo.

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/amalgam/downloads/

Would it be possible to let us know what additions we have to make to a GMF project, in order to enable the DSL toolkit functionality?

I added a patch file, looking at differences between the dsltk-1.0 generated project, and a GMF project, without removing the java nature and java builder.

Elvis Dowson

[Updated on: Sun, 08 January 2012 19:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[M2M] model2xhtml QVT problem
Next Topic:Cannot find examples mentioned in 'Eclipse Modelling Project', is this project dead?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:31:42 GMT 2024