Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Eclipse-PHP_Codesniffer integration
Eclipse-PHP_Codesniffer integration [message #673651] Tue, 24 May 2011 11:04 Go to next message
gaurav dFriend
I have created custom php_codesniffer rule which i want to integrate in the Eclipse. I have added new rule in Eclipse->prefrences->phptool->PHPCodesniffer. Also enables php_Codesniffer validation.But when I am going to apply it,it gives me error

'Unable to execute File - Reason-Launch configuration at file c:/user/abc/workspace/.metadata/.plugin/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches/pti_phpcs doesn't exist.'

And rule doesn't get applied. But when I am going to apply the default rule PEAR,Sniff it get applied without any error.

Can anybody tell me ,Is there anything need to check/set or I am doing something wrong. I need to Add custom PHP-CodeSniffer rule in Eclipse for validation.
Re: Eclipse-PHP_Codesniffer integration [message #674515 is a reply to message #673651] Fri, 27 May 2011 08:16 Go to previous message
andreas  is currently offline andreas Friend
Hi gaurav_d,
When you want to enable custom CodeSniffer standard, you do not need to change the PEAR library also.
Leave it as <include> or make sure the directory for new PEAR library is correct.
You can try to debug it using 'print PHP output to console' option. All error will show at Console.

Hope this helps.. Very Happy
Previous Topic:Weird folder order in project
Next Topic:Using Eclipse on an already existing PHP project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:36:03 GMT 2024