Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » GMF/TENEO/Common Navigator Framework
GMF/TENEO/Common Navigator Framework [message #668073] Tue, 03 May 2011 15:45 Go to next message
Joao S is currently offline Joao SFriend
Hello everyone,

I´ve developed a GMF Diagram Editor. All diagrams are stored in databases with Teneo.

Now, I´m developing a "Diagram explorer" with Common Navigator Framework wich checks for all the diagrams persisted.

I would like to have an action in the CNF explorer wich allows to create new diagrams wich would do the same than creating from File->New->XYZDiagram in the menu bar.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance,
Joao
Re: GMF/TENEO/Common Navigator Framework [message #689262 is a reply to message #668073] Mon, 27 June 2011 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas  is currently offline Andreas Friend
Hi Joao,

I think we`re working on similar things Smile

Unfortunately I just a have the same isues but no solution.
Can you provide me some information about how to store multiple GMF-diagrams/editors in a database using teneo?

With kind regards,

Andreas
Re: GMF/TENEO/Common Navigator Framework [message #689882 is a reply to message #689262] Tue, 28 June 2011 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joao S is currently offline Joao SFriend
Hello Andreas,

I think I have the solution for your problem.

Probably you are using an URI like:

hbxml://?dsname=mindmap&query1=from Map&query2=from Diagram

If you want to have severall diagrams in the same database you just have to use an URI like:

hbxml://?dsname=mindmap&query1=from Map&query2=from Diagram where name = XYZ

Where XYZ is the name of the diagram you want to open.

Provide me some feedback later please.

Best Regards,
João Silveira

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2011 14:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GMF/TENEO/Common Navigator Framework [message #690843 is a reply to message #689882] Thu, 30 June 2011 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas  is currently offline Andreas Friend
Hi Joao,

I`m still facing some basic issues.
What I try right now is to create a new Diagram (especially with Dialog page) and store this in DB when hitting the OpenmindmapDBeditor-Menuitem. I don`t know how to change the run-action to do this.

Do I have to open multiple sessions to do this or register multiple hibernatestores, too?

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob-question

kind regards
Re: GMF/TENEO/Common Navigator Framework [message #1067856 is a reply to message #690843] Wed, 10 July 2013 22:01 Go to previous message
Daniel Ruiz is currently offline Daniel RuizFriend
Hi Joao,

It possible that some tutorial will show me how to use gmf and teneo I would be helpful.

Thank you.
Previous Topic:Changing Palette ToolGroups dynamically in GMF editor
Next Topic:Popup Bar Type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:57:09 GMT 2024