|Product Manager, Membership Programs [message #667902]
||Mon, 02 May 2011 17:15
| Ian Skerrett
Registered: July 2009
Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit open source foundation that helps run the Eclipse open source community. The Foundation is supported by annual membership dues from organizations that join the foundation. We require a product manager to help drive our strategy and implementation of the services we provide to our members.|
- Be the champion for the Eclipse member organization, ensuring each member is benefiting from their participation in the Eclipse community.
- Design and implement new and existing programs for the membership.
- Implement strategies to recruit new members to the Eclipse Foundation.
- Be the organizational chair for the major Eclipse user conferences.
- Organize quarterly membership meeting.
- Be a visible part of the Eclipse community via blogging, twitter and other social media outreach activities
- Some business travel will be required.
- At least 5-7 years experience working for a software company or in the high-tech industry.
- 3-5 years experience working as a product manager.
- Ability to work independently and bring forward new ideas.
- Be comfortable working in a technical environment.
- Ability to write limited amount of HTML and/or PHP code.
- Experience working in an open source community is considered a great asset.
If you are interested please send you CV to ian dot skerrett at eclipse dot org
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01837 seconds